This downtown Steamboat tradition is known for serving the finest handcrafted steaks and fresh seafood, in a magnificent western ambience. Exclusively serving 100% certified Angus Beef, specializing in Buffalo, Bone-In Ribeyes, USDA Prime Grade NY Strips, and Kobe Beef. With our steaks starting at $15.95 and all entrees including unlimited salad bar and Texas toast, itís no wonder 8th Street Steakhouse has been Steamboats best family restaurant for over 25 years.
Extensive wine list
and Children’s menu available.
Sports fans enjoy our two 42” plasma TV’s in the bar with
of our five microbrews on tap.
Located in the historic downtown Steamboat Springs
Between Lincoln and Yampa on 8th Street.
8th Street Steakhouse
50 8th Street, downtown
- Best Family Steakhouse in Steamboat!
- Affordable steaks & seafood starting @ $15.95
- All entrees include unlimited salad bar & texas toast
- Great for large parties
- Happy Hour 3-5 pm
- Featuring extensive wine list
- Children's menu available
- Saddle seats for kids
- Newly expanded dining room
- Great for private events
- Separate checks available
Bar Opens @ 3PM Daily
Dinner Nightly @ 5PM