This downtown Steamboat tradition is known for serving the finest handcrafted steaks and fresh seafood, in a magnicient western ambience. Our ranch to table concept specializes in Colorado Buffalo, Bone-In Ribeyes, USDA Prime Grade NY Strips, and Kobe beef, all aged 21 days and marbled to perfection. With our steaks starting @ $17.95 and all entrees including unlimited salad bar and Texas toast, its no wonder 8th Street Steakhouse has been Steamboats best family steakhouse for over 25 years.
Extensive Wine List
Children's Menu Available
Sports Fans Enjoy our 5 HD TV's in the Bar
6 Microbrews on Tap
Located in Historic Downtown Steamboat
on 8th Street Between Lincoln & Yampa.
8th Street Steakhouse
50 8th Street, downtown
Voted Best of the Boat 2016
1st in Steak
1st in Ribs
1st in BBQ
2nd in Burger
(happy hour only/limited quantities)
- Best Family Steakhouse in Steamboat!
- Hand-crafted steaks & fresh seafood starting @ $17.95
- All entrees include unlimited salad bar & texas toast
- Great for large parties
- Happy Hour 3-6 PM & 9-CL featuring our famous 8 oz steak burgers for only $5
- Great for private events
- Separate checks available
Bar Opens @ 3PM Daily
Dinner Nightly @ 5PM