This downtown Steamboat tradition is known for serving the finest handcrafted steaks and fresh seafood, in a magnicient western ambience. Our ranch to table concept specializes in Colorado Buffalo, Bone-In Ribeyes, USDA Prime Grade NY Strips, and Kobe beef, all aged 21 days and marbled to perfection. With our steaks starting @ $17.95 and all entrees including bottomless house family style salad & Texas toast.
Extensive Wine List
Children's Menu Available
Sports Fans Enjoy our 5 HD TV's in the Bar
6 Microbrews on Tap
Located in Historic Downtown Steamboat
on 8th Street Between Lincoln & Yampa.
8th Street Steakhouse
50 8th Street, downtown
Voted Best of the Boat 2016
1st in Steak
1st in Ribs
1st in BBQ
2nd in Burger
(Happy Hour 4:30-6 PM & 8:30 - CL)
- Best Family Steakhouse in Steamboat!
- Hand-crafted steaks & fresh seafood starting @ $17.95
- With our steaks starting @ $17.95 and all our entrees including bottomless family style salad and Texas toast.
(It's no wonder we've been Steamboat's top family restaurant
for the past 30 years.)
- Great for large parties
- Happy Hour 4:30 - 6 pm & 9 - CL
- Great for private events
- Separate checks available
Bar Opens @ 3PM Daily
Dinner Nightly @ 4:30PM